Friday, November 6, 2009

Life goes on

My family has had a couple of really busy months. In my last post Tony had gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Just a week later Betty Boop followed him. I think she wanted to be there with him. After that we had a little guy come to stay with us named Kingston. He had been attacked by a really big dog and had lots of bandages. He finally left to stay with another foster mom in Jax. I stayed in Jax for a few days while Dad, Mom and Sam went to the National Dachshund Races in Ohio. Sam said they had lots of fun. I was a little jealous that they took him and not me but I had fun to at Aunt Heidi's. When Mom got home and came to get me she brought back two of my new friends too, Newton and Tillie. They've been here for a few weeks now and a few days ago Lita came to stay also. She has some really bad skin problems but I think they are getting better. Newton is going to his new forever home tomorrow. I hear he has a really great new Daddy. I'm going to miss him a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment