Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Going to the Races

Looks like we might be taking a trip. Mom found out about the National Dachshund Races and talked with Dad about going. It's way up in Ohio and we would be able to stop and see our Aunt Nancy and her pup Zee. We really aren't best buds but maybe we can try again during this visit. I think they might let me race but I don't think mom is too sure about me trying to run away. Once I get started running I may not stop. Sam may get to do the cart dog races. The people from the Races asked him to come so people could see what a great guy he is even though he can't walk or see. He's not impressed with the idea but that could be because he still isn't feeling really good. Mom said you could go look at the website to see what the races are all about. http://www.weinerrace.com/2009races.html

No comments:

Post a Comment