Monday, August 17, 2009

Mom doesn't understand!

Mom had me jumping yesterday. She was putting down some kind of stuff on the floor in the room where she and dad sleep. She kept using the very dangerous thing that picks stuff up off the floor. It makes lots of noise and stuff keeps disappearing into it. She really does not understand what kind of danger she was in. I was warning and warning her but she wasn't listening. I am amazed that she survived. So I finally just sat there and watched. I figured the least I could do was supervise and then let dad know what happened to her if she got sucked up into the noisy thing. Well she did survive but I don't think they are done yet. Heard mom and dad talking about needing more of the floor stuff so they can finish it next weekend. Maybe she'll listen to me then.

Mom and dad got a neat machine that magically makes really great treats. She put meat into it and it made chewy treats. She tried to explain it to me and called it a dehydrator but I really don't care as long as it keeps popping out those yummy treats and even chicken cookies! Even Sam liked them and Sam doesn't like anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment