Friday, August 21, 2009

I am going to drive mom crazy!

I'm really not doing this intentionally but somehow it is happening anyway. There is a big yellow lab that is torturing me. It is hanging out right outside the fence and just stares at me. I bark and bark and it just stares at me some more. We saw it yesterday when we were taking our walk and it wouldn't even let me sniff him. He just ran away. Mom said that he lives over through the woods at the neighbors house. I have visited them before when I snuck out the door. They have a neat place. They have pigs and chickens both things that I love to chase and bark at. I would probably kill the chickens if I got a hold of one. I did that once a long time ago and mom got it out of my mouth before I killed it. Had feathers everywhere! It was lots of fun.

Been having lots of thunderstorms. I hate those loud noises. I want to bark at them but sometimes they are just to scary to even bark at. Then I have to find mom and make her hold me until they go away. Problem is Sam and Betty want to be held to so there isn't much room in her lap. She kind of has a dog blanker during storms. Tony can't hear so he doesn't care.

1 comment:

  1. Fritz you make sure you behave! Don't drive mom crazy. I shared your blog with a blog friend of mine. You should check out her site, she has lots of doggy stuff for you!

    http://dustysbarks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete