Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sam didn't feel good this weekend

My brother Sam felt pretty bad the last few days. He stopped eating on Friday and Mom and Dad took him to the scary doctor on Saturday morning. I was afraid that the doc was going to make him stay there. I know how much he hates that. Luckily mom and dad brought him home. They told me he has a kidney infection, whatever that is I hope I don't get one. He has to take pills for awhile. He had a big fight with mom when she tried to give him a pill. I told him he should have just eaten the pill pocket that she gave him and it would have been much better. I think he bit her since I heard her say ouch! He's got some really big teeth. Now the good thing about all of this was mom cooked up chicken and rice for everyone! Sam decided her would eat that, no big surprise there.

Mom's friend Bobbie Jo came to see us for a while. She had one of her foster's with her. Her name was Dasha and she was hoping that she was going to her forever home that afternoon. She said that she was going to be on her best behavior when she met the family so they would want to take her home with them. She seemed really nice and she was very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment