Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Brother Sam the Doodle

I said I would tell you about my brother Sam. He is a Doodle. That is a dachshund/poodle mix. He doesn't walk much, his back legs don't really work to good. He can stand up and take a couple of steps but for the most part he kind of scoots around on his butt. He can get places pretty quick when he puts his mind to it. He where a thing around his tummy that he can pee into so mom doesn't get upset about pee trails around the house. Sometimes he poops in the house but mom tells me that he doesn't know that he's doing it so we don't get upset at him. She would give me a bunch of trouble if I did that. The other thing about Sam is he can't see. You'd never know it if we didn't tell you. He will go barreling down the driveway sometimes and mom gets kind of freaked out but he knows right where he is. I think he knows where the sides of the driveway are and kind of feels them to make sure he is where he should be. Mom is also really careful about not moving the furniture around. Sam doesn't like it when she does that and things get in his way. He really likes to talk a lot. He is a pretty good player but I have to stand real close so he can find me to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment